One zip and your outdoor explorer is ready to go, outfitted from head-to-toe in synthetic down and cozy fleece.
Serious warmth for your playful little one is wrapped up in the eco-conscious infants' Burton Buddy Bunting Suit. With sustainably-superior bluesign® approved fabrics, water-repellent ripstop fabric, and top-to-bottom synthetic down insulation, their love for winter will start early and last for life. Unisex sizing means this suit's perfect for every kid.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Our most windproof design for sealing out windy conditions during low-intensity activities or anytime when wind resistance is most important
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Flip-over mittens and booties
- Parent-friendly crossbody zipper
- ThermacoreECO insulation (200g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece at core for additional warmth
- Fitted attached hood with stretch binding at opening