The etnies Marana is a durable cupsole with an STI Evolution Foam midsole. For durability, the upper includes a fused on, injected rubber toe cap making the Marana a tough and long-lasting shoe. For comfort and performance, it includes a padded tongue and collar, Pro Foam 1 Polyurethane insole and full-length flex grooves in the 400 NBS rubber outsole for ultimate flexibility. It also has hidden lace loops for lace protection, while the outsole features an exposed STI Evolution Foam Icon logo and a beefy tread designed to last by including both a traditional herringbone and car tire-like tread pattern.
Originally designed and developed to meet and withstand the high-impact resistance demands of Ryan Sheckler's skating, the Marana was an instant classic that has been the choice for skateboarders around the world.
- Performance & Durability Redefined
- Pro Foam 1 Polyurethane insole
- STI EVOLUTION FOAM midsole
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with flex grooves for flexibility
- Beefy car tire inspired tread designed to last
- Fused on, injected rubber toe cap
- Padded tongue and collar
- Hidden lace loops
- Designed By Ryan Sheckler