A retro, waterproof style complete with media pocket and fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets to keep your spirits high and dry during your rainy day commute.
Cloudy with a chance of showers? No big deal. The weather is what it is, so the women's Burton Narraway Jacket brings a hint of retro style and modern waterproof design to keep you dry. It's the little details like fleece-lined pockets and a dedicated media pocket that will keep you smiling in the face of an uncertain forecast.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Living Lining® mapped with nylon taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Attached hood with rear adjustment
- Expandable cuffs
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Drawcord cinch at waist
- Media pocket with hook-and-loop closure, interior dump pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets