Awesome stretch and a slim silhouette, with the storm-stopping power of GORE-TEX fabrics.
Slimmed up and tailored to fit like your favorite pair of jeans, the bestselling women's Burton GORE-TEX Gloria Pant is an extra waterproof wonder that also includes a touch of stretch so there's no compromise in coverage or comfort. Fully-taped seams work in cahoots with GORE-TEX stretch fabric for breathable waterproof power. Meanwhile, inner thigh vents and Living Lining® thermo-regulating technology help maintain Climate Controlled Comfort.
A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric with integrated stretchy materials for easy. movement is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside.
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design.
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight.
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents.
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zippered cargo pockets.