All conditions shell pant with a variety of pocketing and cut in a slim and stretchy fit. Now with extra insulation.
Slimmed up and tailored to fit like your favorite pair of jeans, the bestselling women's Burton Gloria Insulated Pant is a waterproof wonder that also includes a touch of stretch so there's no compromise in coverage or comfort. The silky soft stretch taffeta lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture and slides smoothly against your skin or base layers. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric provides proven waterproof performance and works with stretch polyester insulation to keep you both warm and dry. Meanwhile, inner thigh vents and Living Lining® thermo-regulating technology help maintain Climate Controlled Comfort.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (60g) stretch insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zippered cargo pockets