A step up from hook-and-loop straps for rising riders who are ready for the micro-adjustable performance of the BOA® Fit System.
For the kid who's just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boots, the Burton Grom BOA® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. The BOA® Fit System lets kids tighten or loosen their own boots without help from mom or dad. Our Room-to-Grow footbed gives the boots a full size of adjustment, so they can last more than one season. Open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- LACING: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORT: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty