The best bargain out there! Value-packed warmth and upgraded weatherproofing for everything the mountain dishes out.
With a stylish look that goes well with any jacket and a laundry list of kid-friendly features, plus upgraded waterproofing, the bestselling girls' Burton Sweetart Pant is your ticket to the top. Low-profile Thermacore insulation is both comfortable and light, trapping heat without unnecessary bulk. Hidden beneath the clean exterior you'll find all sorts of must-haves for the mountain like a quick-drying taffeta lining, adjustable waistband, cuff-saving leg lifts, and Room-to-Grow extendable legs to get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (60g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure