Fly through any weather in this lightly insulated and timeless jacket with a flattering, street-style slim fit.
The bestselling women's Burton Jet Set Jacket combines the eco-conscious warmth of recycled content ThermacoreEco insulation with a functional yet flattering slim fit for a look that pairs well with anything in your closet. Dumping snow to springtime showers are no match for the richly textured waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabrics, which are offered in patterns ranging from classic single-colored to standout tribal. Add in the full laundry list of hidden features, including a permanently removable waist gaiter, handy pockets, and a hidden hem cinch, and you've got a jacket that is always ready for action.
A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Snag-free neckline
- ThermacoreECO insulation (80g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front adjustment
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, easy-access media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket