Not your gutless fish. Travis has juiced up this Jackson Hole resort slasher into an apex all terrain tech shred predator. A long floaty nose combined with a powerful poppy contact maximizing short radius “Whale Tail Technology”. A tight 7m trench gougin sidecut. Wide enough to allow you to really put it on a hardpack rail with no toe drag and float pillows like a dream but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long. Take it to AK, drop BC pillow stacks or blow minds at the home resort all season. A mammal to eat all fish. TR. Award winning!
Volume shifted, ride this board 3-6 cm shorter than your normal board.
ORCA Conservancy - Travis and Mervin will be donating a portion of the sale of each Orca snowboard to the www.orcaconservancy.org in support of their eorts to prevent the extinction of the Salish Sea’s Southern Resident Killer Whales. #betheirvoice
- Horse Power Construction [HP]
- Core: 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax and Basalt Alloy
- Top: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Base: Sintered Knife Cut Base
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- Uhmw Sintered Sidewalls
- Uhmw Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
- C2x Hybrid - Xtreme Riding All Terrain Contour
- Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control
- Full Contact and Control in All Conditions. "Awesome Everywhere"
- Central Rocker Builds in Carve, Edge Hold & Float
- Cambers Build in Pop, Stability and Control
- Magne-Traction - Effortless Edge Hold
- Serrated Steak Knife Technology
- All Mountain - Directional
- Board art by: Mike Parillo (@mikeparillo)
- Handcrafted Near Canada in the USA
- Flex: Medium/Firm